Monday, December 22, 2008

Its time to go back to writing!!

Its time to go back to writing!!



Yeah, I have been infected with the IT phenomenon like so many people and hence can not think of anything but meeting deadlines and fixing bugs.


But, some how last few days I have been thinking that I should go back to writing, one of my favourite past time activities in school and college. I always liked being alone and in those times I used to speak to myself, laugh at myself and write all my feelings. Some times it used be poetry (or what i thought was poetry) and at other times, it was prose. I should say I have lost all those I had written in those days purposefully because I never wanted to share this with anyone.


Today is different. As I find very less time where I can just be alone , blogging as a good option to rekindle my passion and pen down my thoughts which I think acts as a good stress reliever:)


Hoping to blog every day!!


Cheers,

Bindhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment