Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farewell – Thanks & Good Bye

Farewell mail that I sent today to my colleagues.

Apprehensive about first job,
But confident about myself,
I landed at XXXX four years back.

Days of deadlines followed,
Pressures built up,
I was thrown into this world of IT.

When the going became tough,
I struggled to meet my own standards,
Caring colleagues, Loving friends restored my confidence.

Before I could realize,
I found the roles reversed,
As enthusiastic people joined the team.

As time went on,
With so many opportunities coming my way,
I grew personally and professionally.

I shifted teams,
Expanded my wings,
Learning new things every day.

Taking all these experiences,
I move ahead in life,
To continue my learning process.

Thanks for being there,
To support me,
And help me become what I am today.

I say good bye,
Wishing you all
lots of success and happiness!!

5 comments: