Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good and bad of June

June, the month that I was so looking forward to, is failing to live up to the expectations. Sigh!

I was so excited that I will be travelling to Singara Chennai in mid-June. No tension, No house work, Lots of chatting, Friends, Relatives, Lots of pampering, Laughter, Love.........the list was so exciting.

But one thing that I never knew was all those people planning to get married came to know that marriage has to be done before June 15th (or 17th actually), failing which the bride will change her decision.

So, I have four weddings in the first half of June in Chennai, all of which I can not attend and none in the second half. Life is definitely not fair, I say! I demand justice. But I dont know whom to ask? :(

1 comment:

  1. No way you can attend these weddings??? Not even one? Then make some other plan to have fun in some other way :)

    ReplyDelete