Monday, November 21, 2011

What a start to the week!!!!

It takes me five minutes in an auto to reach my office. I just get inside the auto, take the exact change, wear my company tag and drop the mobile inside my bag and look at the road and I see my office building. I know I am lucky. But, today was a different day.

As usual, I got inside the auto and did all the things mentioned above and see that the signal has turned red. So, I just look around and I see an auto with school kids next to mine. I wave at the kids, as I always do and one kid looks at me and waves back. Then, he tells the other kids that I waved at him and suddenly all the kids in the auto look at me and I wave at them. Now, all the kids shout and wave at me. They create so much sound that suddenly all the people in bikes who were waiting at the signal look at us and everyone starts smiling and waving at the kids. Suddenly there is so much energy in the air.

What a way to start the week and really, kids do the smartest things. :) It’s been more than an hour since this happened and I am still smiling. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's sweet! Nice to read this over my coffee in the morning!

    ReplyDelete