Thursday, September 20, 2012

And this is why I started a blog!


The only advantage of having my birthday close to my son's birthday is that the walls still reflect the birthday mood. Yeah, its my birthday today. Happy birthday to me.

Guess the number of people who called me to wish apart from my parents, brother and chiti - TWO. And those two follow my blog regularly. (You know who!!!! Thanks buddies and really sorry for not picking up the call first time. *goofy smile*) I guess this is a reflection how my life has been last year. I have really lost contact with all my friends. My life has revolved around my son. I have not attended any function except my dad's 60th birthday. No visits to friend's place. No outings. In fact, I have not chatted with any of my friends for a long time.

And this has also made me realize how much of a support I have drawn from this blog. Every time I wanted to speak to someone, I have blogged. Blog has been an emotional support acting as a outlet and at the same time providing a clarity of thoughts that comes along with finding words for your feelings.

Thank you blog and hoping that I come to you as often as possible. :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute little write-up and a pretty pic too :). Keep spreading the sunshine and keep blogging. Loads of loveee :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Bindhu!

    Caught up on your posts today and am very thrilled to see progress and your attitude to just fight it. The crux seems to be catching it young - you have. And the solution seems to be working very, very hard at it - you are. Many birthday gifts from your child shall follow.

    Was thinking of you when I read the Catherine Maurice book on her work with her child and how they both (she has three children, two of whom she's fought Autism for) are now mostly mainstream. I have a copy if you want to see it? I think it will help you a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and have mailed you.

      Delete