Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hello Tello

Hello All,

How are you? This is Aravind blogging. I had waited enough for my mom to update this blog. I think it is time I take matters in my own hand. The big news is that I am going to school for almost a month. It is so bad on my mom that she failed to update this on the blog. The school is a small Montessori school near my home and I am starting to love it. My mom was scared about sending me to school and got me books on how other kids go to school and what happens in school. But the truth is that she needed those books more for herself than me. She kept telling everyone that I will cry for a minimum of a month. But I proved her wrong. I cried for a week because I was scared about the new place. But once I realized everyone was happy to give me things that I wanted, I started playing.

Now that I have told you the main news, let me go and sleep. Will have to go to school tomorrow. Hopefully mom will start blogging again. :)
 
Good night.

4 comments:

  1. So blogging is in your genes eh rockstar? ;-). Sending loads of love to you and your super momma. Keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I be your class mate and sit beside you? :) Will you share your tiffin with me? :) Will you see the big red pencil that my Dad gifted me ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure you want to do this? You may hv to repeat watever I say all the time. And I speak non stop these days!

      Delete