Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday My Love!

Happy happy birthday kutti!

May you grow into a BIG boy showing your likes and dislikes, making friends and not-so-friends and learning to enjoy the world outside home.

May you also remain the baby, who hugs and kisses me hundred times a day, asks me to say the same rhymes fifty times a day, hits me and asks me to cry, laughs when I laugh and kisses me every night before closing your eyes.

Wishing you a very happy birthday. The dark days are over. May the light come in.

And I am uploading this image to let you know that your grandparents came from Chennai and did this! Let me also tell you they did nothing like this for your mom. Truly, grandparents are the best!

 

2 comments:

  1. A world of happiness to Aravind! His grandparents are AWESOME!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes to Aravind! I hope he had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete