Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 – Year of action

Ten years down the lane, when I look back at my life, I am sure I will be proud of the way I conducted myself in 2013. I found ways to shut negativity out of my life. The focus was on action rather than speaking. I did not mind anyone commenting on me or my son. I might have cried at the end of the day, but did not respond the next minute. I kept telling myself that there is no need for any explanations to anyone. Of course, part of the credit should also go to my husband, who was patient with me, whenever I lost control and was ready to listen to my rubbish and more importantly was ready to forget it the next minute. So, rather than discussing negative things, we moved on to the job at hand and I hope we continue to do so for the rest of our lives. As a team, we kept our focus all through the year.

2014 is going to be another crucial year and I hope we find ways to overcome our challenges and be happy.

May you turn dreams to achievements,
May you turn follies to feathers in your cap,
May you turn misfortunes to blessings,
May you make this New Year special,
Wishing you all a very happy new year.

3 comments:

  1. I salute your spirit and efforts Brindha! Truly exemplary! Thank you for sharing these three posts. God bless you! Wishing you and your beautiful family a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May you be surrounded with love, success and happiness unlimited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!!! Wish you a splendid year ahead... Hugs jee!

      Delete
    2. Kudos to you and your husband, Brindha! You have been inspirational for me. Life might be tough sometimes, but we can sail it through with right spirit and company :-) Arvind’s grand parents are the best. Happy new year to you and your family dear.

      Delete