Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I realise....

Its more difficult to take a grand son away from grand parents than leaving your parents...
How should I react if all my relatives call me and cry over phone because I am taking away their loved grand son to Bangalore today?

Let me also add, these are the people who did not cry during my marriage.

Its even more difficult as I know that these grand parents love my son and will take care of him better than me.

I just hope I come back to Chennai soon and let my son enjoy their love and affection.

3 comments:

  1. aww... :) hope you get to come back soon. and hope the let one gets all the love showered on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm well i have often heard my Mum say to my sis that .. interest is more dearer or lovable then the principle itself meaning .. she is lovable but her child is more lovable :)

    hope the grandparents get to see there grandchild soon :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure must be heart-wrenching. Hugs Bindhu.

    ReplyDelete