Let me see how much you have grown from last month:
- Your mom traveled by train just thrice, before she was married. But, you are traveling every month. Eighth month saw you traveling to Madurai. We visited Thirumogur, Kalazhagar, koodal azhagar and Meenakshi Amman temples. You were so happy to see new places. And you slept wherever you could. I just thank my stars for blessing me with an easy-to-maintain child. *TOUCHWOOD*
- I am really confused if you have stranger anxiety or not. With some people, you smile happy and with some others you cry your heart out. (Just for records, let me add that you crying at your paternal relatives has got nothing to do with me. Really!!!)
- You have started moving now, which means anything that is kept on the floor becomes your toy and all your toys are in a corner. You have a liking towards mobile phones, laptops, remotes and all the electronic items, just proving that you are born in 21st century.
- Feeding you is becoming a challenge that none in the house want to face. :( But I also love the sounds you make when we give you water or kanji. Totally adorable!
- You have five teeth now and I have too many marks of them on my skin.
- Looks like the debate on whom you resemble is finally settled. Your face is like me (YAY!!!!) . Just in case you are interested you know, the judgement was given last week by one of the relatives, who said, “The baby looked like his father on birth. But his mom has changed the baby’s face by hitting him and making it round”. I still can not believe I smiled at the comment, when I was fuming inside.
- Working at home is becoming extremely difficult especially when you come to me fast and smile and lift your hands asking me to carry and I have a meeting to attend at exactly the same time. :( My heart is split into two on most days! But I love the fact that you are happy when I am with you! And that’s what matters the most.