Friday, April 29, 2011

Daily Laughter


I am very busy working on a project that had to be delivered today. The project is for an Australian client. The lead in Australia asks me if I can work late in the night and am thinking what to answer and how to avoid it.

Exactly at that time, my mom sits next to me and I tell her that my lead wants me to work late in the night. Pat comes her reply….

Appa mathiyanam naan thoongitu varen sollitu poi paduthuko.” ["Tell them then that you will sleep in the afternoon and go lie down"]

I could not control my laughter. Imagine what would have happened if I had told the same. :)

And for the records let me also add that finally I said okay to the lead. :(

2 comments:

  1. ROFL. that makes so much sense. you shud've tried telling the lead that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL.. Aunty weightu katraanga !!.. :)

    Kamala

    ReplyDelete