Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This is what birthdays are for

Just when I was drained physically, mentally and emotionally after fighting with who else but the husband and giving my baby fever drugs every four hours, I forgot about my birthday and was really in no intention to celebrate the same.

But when I see a missed call early in the day from a US number, there is an involuntary smile in the face. Though the number is new, I can recognise the face of the caller. Then one by one, all my close friends call and what was supposed to be a dull day becomes an energetic one with lots of good vibes. In this world of mails and FB messages, its great to hear friends voice. :)

Now, I understand, this is what birthdays are for - To refresh your mind and give you a fresh start.

Thanks my buddies. Love you all!!!

7 comments: