Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Heights of addiction

My boy,

Aren’t you addicted to television already? I mean if you had started talking, I am sure you would be speaking only to TV. Whenever someone smiles in TV (for example, the saravana selvarathinam advertisement in which Surya smiles), you smile right back; when someone cries, you look dull; when someone shouts angrily (remember vadivukarasai in mudhal mariyadhai), you cry; when some kid appears (the new Super Singer Junior 3 ad), you are happy and make a lot of movements.

All this when TV is played for a maximum of two hours in a day. Whenever TV is on, you fail to recognize that there are other people in the room. Not fair I say!!!!

And since I made a mention of advertisements, let me say the new Super Singer Junior ads are too cute…. Especially the one where the small boy sings “kaal kilo karupu puli manja thool da…. ” Totally hilarious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment