Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For the first time…

I really donno what happened

When you called me today,

There was an immediate rush of blood inside

And I wanted to be with you.


 

I was in office,

Looks like God knew my mood today

And decided to spare me from any work,

And even as I browsed hundreds of pages over the internet

I kept thinking of you.


 

I miss you dear,

I am thinking of being in your arms

In the coolest night possible at Bangalore

And just keep smiling…

 
 

A few more days here,

Before I come to you,

I hope I remain calm,

And have a happy smile when I meet you

Miss you dearest!!

2 comments:

  1. Part 2 after reaching Bangalore please.. ;)
    Just Kidding..
    Gopi sirichu kitte padichaan.. I made him read this post and Detached Attachment post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy... just to marry you how much he has to endure...!! :)

    Thanks buddy!!

    ReplyDelete