Friday, September 4, 2009

Silent for many, Ring for One - Response

In response to my post on how to enable my mobile rings for just one person and remains silent for others, one of my friend suggested the below method.

I am supposed to create 2 groups of contact, say Group A and Group B.

Group A: Contacts for which you would like the mobile to ring

Group B: Contacts for which you prefer your mobile to remain silent.

For group A, assign your favorite ring tone. For Group B, use the recording function in your mobile and record silence as a ring tone. Assign the recorded ring tone to this group.

Ppl – Seriously tell me, do I need to take all these pains to achieve this?

I think the method I followed is better than the above. You want to know what I did. Simple, when someone calls me at improper timings, I tell him/her very politely (at the peak of my voice range) not to call at that time. I tell you the news spreads. I followed this and from then on I do not receive any unnecessary calls.

Bindhu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment