Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Beliefs.........and pain

Anyone who has spent a few minutes with me will know that I am a person with values. And I NEVER compromise on them. I am extremely sincere and dedicated to any work I do. In case mistakes happen, it will be because of my ignorance. I also ensure those mistakes are not repeated. If you ask me what is the feeling that is most important to me in life - No not love, its RESPECT. And if I respect someone they are special to me.

In case you are wondering why such a post, it is because someone at office doubts my sincerity. And it really hurts when you have been with the company for 4 years. It happened yesterday and I still can not get over it.

God give me some peace of mind.

It hurts more when you do not have your friends with whom you can vent your anger with the comfort that they will listen to you and help you get back to normal. I miss my friends and happy that I have my blog to give me company.

Bindhu!!

2 comments:

  1. We are always there Brindha :)..you can mail us..I will back soon in chennai..so u can call me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hema: Seriously, I missed u all... I just wanted to vent my anger at someone. Yeah.. come soon and listen to all my polambal...

    ReplyDelete