Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Heartfelt Thanks to You Sir…

Dear Sir,

Good Morning.

My name is B and my father is S. With immense gratitude, I am writing to you. Thanks for providing timely help once again. I am sure you know the dedication that my father has to you and his work. But, in this world where no one recognizes the intangible things such as honesty, loyalty, sincerity, dedication, hard work…, you come across as a person who knows his business and the people behind the business.

There are times when my mother had expressed opinion about my dad earning lesser than what he should and you getting the maximum out of my father. But those comments were more because of our financial problems than any. My father refused to work in Competitors Company, who promised a much higher salary, because he felt they were using incorrect means to grow and always felt indebted to you because you helped him when he needed.

You are such a source of comfort and strength to my dad. I can imagine the happiness and smile in his face when he told me over phone that you have helped him. My mom, my brother and I have very high regards for you.

I cannot express how much I owe you because you have done something that I am not able to do (because of the stupid society we live in. Damn these people).

With tears and thankfulness,
Bindhu!!
PS: My mom feels you could have done more. Your comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment