Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't speak please!!!

I have no idea what goes in the minds of the directors, who direct Tamil serials. I am watching these serials for the past one month, thanks to the people in the house. I listen to the title music of each serial and I really like them. I ignore everybody in this world, including my mom, and listen to the music and I am happy.

But my happiness lasts only for a few minutes. The moment I hear the dialogues my mood changes. What do these people think? They all fight, shout and then sit together and cry. The same continues for a few minutes. And thankfully, advertisement appears. I am sure I am the only person who appreciates these ads. Again, the title music plays and I am happy!

The same repeats every day from 7:30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.

The above words will be spoken by the six month old baby at home in a few years. He loves the title music of the serials but the moment dialogues appear, he gives an expression of total despair. I wish to capture that someday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i dread those serials. there's nothing in them except tears and fights. i mean, life is a lot more than that...why cant they make something merry and cheerful?

    ReplyDelete