Sunday, March 13, 2011

Innocence untouched

Last week, a lady came to my home to take some survey on products that people use. Her face was quite unique. There was very little skin in the neck and when she spoke it was as if the skin from her face was stretched to reach the body. It looked as if a few strings were connecting her face to the body and the strings moved as she spoke.

As she was speaking, I was wondering what deficiency she might have and does it actually cause any pain.

And what was the reaction of the almost 6 month infant?

Laughter.

Sometimes, life is just so simple. We tend to complicate it by looking at irrelevant things and forgetting the one that is most simple.

2 comments:

  1. :) when and why do children lose innocence at all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @T - I think I lost it once I went to school :)

    ReplyDelete