Saturday, July 16, 2011

10 months, blood, tears and photos

Hello my boy,

Since you completed your 10th month yesterday, it’s time for a monthly update and this time there is no delay…

  • The big thing this month is that your head was shaved and ears were pierced at Namakkal temple and you cried for a few minutes. What was I doing? I was busy clicking pictures. But the second both your ears were pierced, I gave the camera to the person next to me and just took you away from the crowd so that you and I can play alone. I made faces for you and within a matter of minutes your smile was back and then I posed for pictures with you :) (Others may tell you that I consoled you for taking photos, it’s not entirely true :))
  • In continuation with the previous point, the day after your ears were pierced, one of your ear rings got stuck in my dress and there was blood from your ears. You cried, I cried, took you to the hospital and then to the gold smith and finally a few pieces of your ear ring was cut to ensure it will not get stuck again. :( Well… As someone who is always in control of myself especially in tough situations, I am surprised that I cried so much. Time to become tough at heart.
  • If seeing blood is not enough, you fell from the cot twice and thankfully there were no injuries. :(
  • You sit by yourself, which is such a relief for me. But then you just can not sit at one place for more than 30 seconds. You want to research something else and keep moving fast, losing balance and falling down. Go slow my boy! We have all the time in the world to explore :)
  • You crawled for the first time on Thursday (14th July) and I loved it. Of course, after a few steps you went back to swimming, but I am sure in a few days you will be crawling fast. :)
  • The time I am at home, you just want to be with me ALL the time. I am loving all the attention :) and hope I reciprocate the same unselfish love.
Luv,
Mom


PS: I scheduled this post to get published on Saturday, but blogger failed me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment