Wednesday, July 6, 2011

He is a GIRL

Yeah, my son should have been born a girl. Don’t believe me… Read on.

Whenever I pick him, he wants to see my ear rings or nose rings. He will turn my face so that he can get a good view of the ear ring. See the front side and back side of it and then pull it closer to him. At this point, I shout in pain. And he laughs :) If I move my face, he will thrust his hand on my face so that I give him a good view of the ear ring. If I still move my face, he starts looking at the nose ring and pulls it. And I give the same response – shout in pain. After a few occurrences, I decided that pain in the ear is easier to manage than pain in the nose. :(

Similarly, if I have flowers on my hair, he moves my face so that he can see it and plays with it…

I am just thinking may be God wants to fulfill my wishes for a girl through my boy. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute :).
    See.. look at it this way, your little one is already showing a keen interest in a lady's accessories! He sure is going to be very popular among girls within a decade from now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think this is cute. Wait till you read the next post!

    ReplyDelete