Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lost and found.

Today morning, my baby woke up 4:30 a.m. Well, I knew it was coming since he slept at 8 p.m. yesterday instead of the usual 10 p.m. So, I had to wake up at 4:30 a.m. gave him a glass of milk and tried to make him sleep. After trying for 15 minutes, I gave up. He was full of energy. So, I lied next to him and closed my eyes pretending to sleep. He was playing with my face, pulling my ears, nose and trying to open my eyes. But then I was also at my sleepy best (I know such phrases do not exist, but then it sounded nice :)) So, I did not stop him and pretended to sleep. Then, as I have mentioned in my last post, he started playing with my earrings. After a few minutes, I should have slept. Because when I opened my eyes, he was tired and was lying next to me. This time I was successful in making him sleep (More like he slept by himself. But then, I am always ready to take any credit :)). I checked the time and it was 6 a.m. I thought I will sleep for an hour and set an alarm at 7 a.m.

My baby wakes up again. I get up lazily and check the time. It is 8 a.m. Oh my God! I have slept for two hours. I am thinking how am I going to complete the daily chores and leave for office. So, I pick my baby and give him to my MIL. She gives a questioning look at me and asks me where my earring is? One of my earrings is missing. As if waking up late was not enough, I searched for the ear ring everywhere. I find the front portion of the earring on the bed, but the backing of the earring is missing. Pillow, bed sheet, bed covers, bed, everything is removed and searched. After searching for 15 minutes, I find them in between two cots on the floor.

Huh…. My little baby is becoming naughtier day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment