Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unexpected turn of events….

One full month of 2012 has gone by and much advertised Valentines’s day is around the corner and I have not written one single post this year. I have my own reasons….I wanted the first post of this year to be an achievement – completion of first goal for the year!!!! So, I waited and waited and just when I was about to write a post saying “Goal 1 accomplished”, life pulls me down with yet another challenge…

Last year was so difficult on me. My baby was my biggest support. His smile always relaxed me and helped me set my priorities right. But now, my biggest support is becoming my weakness….

Life is so unpredictable… May Lord give me strength.

6 comments:

  1. not sure what to make of this post...so here, i'll give you many hugs, ok? :) take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T! That will do!!!

      And glad to see you back... Hope all is well with you! :)

      Delete
  2. Don't Worry Brindha!!! All r passing Clouds!!! Stay Calm and keep focused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you get all the strength you need and cheer see you soon.

    ReplyDelete