Saturday, February 18, 2012

Want to know my future?

Today’s updates are:
  • There were more than 10 parents who came after me for the therapy session, out of which there was just one girl child. I wonder if doctors have separate criteria for boys and girls. Because girls are normally fast in achieving milestones. So, may be doctors need to be more patient with boys.
  • The receptionist listens to radio while working, which is fine if she could use the ear-phones. Why does she want to play radio in speaker mode? To entertain us? Uff….
  • This hospital resembles of a government hospital because they still WRITE in a diary the amount received for the day… No computers at all.

If you have come so far, then can you guess why am I making these random updates? Yeah, you are right. Today, I was stopped right at the door.

The trainer took AK inside and asked me to wait outside. I was standing outside the door for a few minutes and I could hear AK shouting for something. I was sure he will not cry. Someone who has not really cried much in 1.5 years, can not cry in an hour, isn’t it? But I knew, if he gets irritated he will start throwing things around him. Then another lady came told me to wait in the lobby. So, I had no clue what was happening inside. After an hour, the trainer brings him outside and my boy looks at me, ignores me and wants to go inside and play with toys. The trainer told me that today he was able to sit at one place for 15 minutes.

I think I can predict what is going to happen a year later. First day of school will see him just jumping to his class once he sees other children and the teacher will ask me to go back and I will cry outside the school door…

Happy playing my boy! Have fun!!! (let me also add, I did not have fun looking at his reaction…. Hmpf!)

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost, happy to see posts from you finally this year. And each of your post has a message and leaves me with a positive note when I leave your blog. So, I keep coming back :). Good luck and the little rockstar is simply awesome. God bless you and stay happy always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! and he really has become a brat than a rockstar! :)

      Delete