Thursday, October 1, 2009

Food Quotes

Read the following quotes at a restaurant's menu card. I found it interesting.


If you are ever at a loss to support a flagging conversation, introduce the subject of eating.

Absolutely agree. Everyone has an opinion on food.

Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment.

If toasts always lands butter side down and cats always land at their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it.

ROFL :) Imagination runs wild…

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

I am a vegetarian because I don't like the shops that sell fish / chicken / mutton.:(

Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researcher also found similarities between the two but cannot remember it.

I am not so interested in chocolates. Am I missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment