Wednesday, October 21, 2009

No plan is the best plan

Sometimes how much ever you plan for something to happen, it just does not work. And then the same thing happens totally unexpectedly.

What do you call those? Life's unexpected moments they are.

Today was one such day for me.

Last month when I went to Chennai, one of the things I soooooooo….. wanted to do was meet J. She is at such an important phase of life and I was so excited to meet her. But as luck would have it, I just could not find time to meet her. Weekends both of us were busy and weekdays I had to go to office. So, the meeting never happened.

I was disappointed and told myself – "Expectation leads to disappointment".

And today morning, as I was doing my household chores, I got a call from an unknown number. Guess who?? It was J. She called me from Chennai airport and she was coming to Bangalore. (I guess she was not sure about the trip until the last moment and hence waited until she reached the airport :) ) How could I miss another opportunity to meet her??

So, I left from office early (should I say very early? It was 2:30 PM when I left :) Never mind.) and reached the hotel where she stayed. I was so happy to meet her. And we chatted for a couple of hours and I tell you, "When friends meet after a long time, hours seem like minutes :("

I think some days "No plan is the best plan, because you can accommodate anything to your schedule." :)

Take care buddy!! God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment